Meet The Team
Why Choose Us?
Aged Pet Care
ULVERSTONE VET CLINIC
Services we offer
• Consultations, examinations, surgery and treatments for companion and farm animals at the clinic or on farm
• Annual health examinations with vaccinations as required
• Preventative care management protocols for problems that are long term
• Microchipping and scanning
• Routine desexing/neutering
• Routine and some intricate surgery procedures
• Routine dentistry with quality dental equipment
• X-ray facilities
• Ultrasound as an aid to diagnosis
• Cryosurgery for lesions amenable to freezing
• ECG and interpretation
• In house pathology for routine tests, biochemistry profiles and microscopy
• Overnight mainland external veterinary pathology service
• Considerate euthanasia: cremation and burial options
• Home visits where this is preferable
• Nutritional advice
• Supply of pet and livestock health medications, treatments, prescription foods and equipment. Come and visit our shop.
• Grooming, our groomers have an excellent reputation.
• Weight monitoring for overweight or underweight patients