Why Choose Us:
At Ulverstone Veterinary Clinic you and your animal friends get the care and attention you both deserve. The Clinic has a mission to provide a professional service for our clients and patients which is focused on both quality and value and has an emphasis on compassionate care.
Some of the reasons that you should choose our service include:
- • established, community orientated and trusted business.
- • centrally located in Ulverstone.
- • combined veterinary experience of over 40 years in this region.
- • 8 veterinary nurses employed have a combined experience of over 70 years.
- • the clinic is a mixed practice. We take pride in being able to offer veterinary care and advice for most creatures.
- • well regarded, and remarkably patient Groomer.
- • after hours service.
- • home visits and farm visits are a part of our service.
- • patient comfort, pain control and safety under anaesthesia are high priorities.
- • we value your time and try to keep appointments as punctual as possible.
- • clinic car park has ample room for car parking ,turning for cars and is accessible for vehicles with trailers.
- • we know that effective communication is the key to a good relationship so we aim to keep you informed and encourage you to share your concerns with us.